Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baking and Crafts

Ones a year my Mom, her friend, her daughter and me are baking Christmas cookies. I really like this ritual and we are doing it since years. When I was in Canada five years ago, they baked without me and send me all the pictures. That was so sweet.

My Mom making her Chocolatefluf cookies.



Cookieboxes that want to be filled



Lara hiding behind the sugar. That was the sugar I forgot so I had to go get some at the store






Some of the cookies





They look delicoius don`t you think?




After having so much sugar we allways have sausage, cheese, olives, bread and tomatoes.



When they left I decided to make my christmas cards. That was a lot of fun and I really like the result. I think it is nice to have my own cards and send them to my family.





I made a mess :-))




I hope you like my cards too

3 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! the cookies look so good. yum! I love your cards! I think it makes it more special too when you give cards that are homemade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey everyone... do you see the card with the BIG star in the middle?? That is the one that WOlfie and I got--I think we got the best of the best cards! Thank you my dear Kathrin! Did you fold that star yourself? If yes... I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT!! Next visit, you show me that OK. How about the next visit we make cards instead of jewelry--that would be very FUN!!

    ReplyDelete