We spent new years eve at our friends home Steffi & Burhan and their daughter Leila. It was a fun evening and there where some of their other friends too. We played who am I with Leilas game and later we where celebrities. I was Angela Merkel our Bundeskanzlerin. The card on our heads looked really funny.

This is Steffi

And Burhan

WE

And their pritty daughter Leila.

At 12 p.m we all went outside to wish each other a happy new year and light some fireworks. In Germany we are aloud to buy fireworks and start them ourselfes. I am scared of it and some stupid people think it is funny to through them between your legs, so I had to run. But some of them where really pritty as you can see.

Leila and here cousin.

Mussie looks so funny on this one, he sais he was shocked from the flash, O told him I wont kiss him again, If he looks like that. Than we had to laugh about the picture real hard and we took another one, thats much better.
Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYour camera really got those fireworks well. Did you have your good camera with you? I remember the first NEW Year's eve I was at in Germany in Eisenach and they were throwing fireworks off roofs of the buildings. I was scared too and Wolfie held an umbrella over our heads to protect me.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!