Monday, February 15, 2010

Fasching


Today is "Rosenmontag" in Germany, thats when all the people dress up and have Partys and say "Helau" and "Allaaf". A little bit like thanksgiving In the US. So we celebrated with the kids. I am not allowed to show you any of the kids wich is sad cause there are some really nice shots, but I can show you some of my coworkers.
That is Lotte. She is my coordinator, but she quited her job so she is leaving us in two weeks.
She lookes so funny. When I work with her there is allways something to laugh about.

That is Tina she is doing a scolarship (7 weeks) in our house.


Me and Lotte. I tried to look like a hippie (Flower Power)



This is Birgit. Today was here last day also. It was really sad to say goodbye to her. We both really had to cry when she left.




Me dancing.


Some more coworkers from the other group.

1 comment: