
Monday, June 14, 2010
World Championship
I know soccer is not verry popular in the U.S thats why I want to tell you what is going on in the rest of the world right now. People are crazy. They gather in public viewing places all over. Yesterday it was Germanys turn and they won 4:0 against Australia. But my heart beats for the Dutch team. So I went for the game together with my Mom today. They won 2:0 agains Denmark today, one of the goals was scored by a Denish player, but whatever they won. I want to share some pictures that I found with Google to show you how crazy the Fans look, since I didn`t take any own pictures. Oh by the way, U.S played 1:1 against the UK.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So how come that this game was in Germany?
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what country is hosting the "WM" this time.
Fun pictures anyway, please keep us updated how the dutch and the german teams are doing!
Miss you
Dad