Friday, February 11, 2011

The new sofa

Today Mussie and me finally bought the new couch. He took a picture with his mobile (not verry good quality) but good to give you a image. I know it slowly gets boring to follow my blog, cause it is all about furniture. But I especially do this for Lauren cause I know she is interested and can`t see it. See Lauren I listened to you and now have the attached pillows :-)))
Okay this is not the colour it will be. It is going to be a cotton material with brown, beige and white parts in it and I am shure it will look really good. We also saved 100 Euro, yeahhh. On the picture you see it when it is pulled out so people can sleep on it. It will take about 8 weeks to arrive, so Wolfie won`t see it. I am glad we finally found one and especially for a recent price. So their is only the TV left that needs to be ordered and Mussie might do that today. Stay tuned (if you like to



5 comments:

  1. I like it! I am so excited for you both! That looks like a good size bed when it is open. What kind of table are you going to get for in front of the sofa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For now we will keep the one we have, it is just getting to much money. Not shure what we will get later. I am glad you like it, I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how much fun this is for you and Mussie and I hope it all will end up the way you picture it.

    Dad

    PS: Just to bad that I won't be able to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!!! That is gorgeous! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! that will look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete