Hi Everyone, I know it has been a while. But as far as I know most of you know what has been going on in my life the past weeks so I am shure you understand. This weekend I visited a verry good friend of mine in Marburg and even if the weather wasn`t verry good we had a wonderfull time and got some nice pictures out of it.


There was a wedding of a policeman going on so they had this really cool old policecar standing in front of the "Standesamt" so we had to tale a picture.



View over Marburg. See how cricket the church tower is.

Knock knock who is there. Standing at a back door of a castle we have been trhew.


Flowers in Annikas garden.

We went to this really cool Cafe that was so little but precious and they had all these nice little details like the little Teepot. It was great.

Today we went on a hike and took some picutres. Here some examples.
No comments:
Post a Comment