Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have a Blog !

Hi Lauren, Wolfie and all the People from the Refuge. Finally I decided to have a blog too. After Lauren convinced me that I really needed one, to have all of you updated what is going on in my life. It also seems a little unfair that I am able to see what is going on in your lifes and you know nothing about mine. So this Blog is only made for YOU. So I need all of you to excuse my bad writing. I do my best. And my Blog does not look as great as yours. Just started. I really hope all of you are doing good. Right now I am in between one job and another. In September I start my new job working with kids. On Monday I go on a two week trip with Mussie to Holland and we will life on a Sailboat for one week. I hope to hear from you. Here some German lessons,if you want to leave me a note click "Kommentare" wich meens comments, and than after writing something you should click on "Kommentar erstellen" thats it.
It would be also nice if you would feed my fishes by clicking in the water, gives them food and they are always hungry. ;-)) Thanks.
Kathrin

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so happy you have a blog!!
    Love the photos and can't wait to see more!!

    I also thought the fish on the side were very cute! Where did you find those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D Welcome to BlogWorld!
    I love the fishy's on the side!

    ReplyDelete