On August 29th my Grandparents where married for 50 years. What a long time of commitment. Because of my Grandparents aniversary we spend the last two weeks in Holland.
"It is easy to fall in love, but to love each other for 50 years thats something!

.jpg)










Your grandparents look so young--cant believe they were married already for 50 years!
ReplyDeleteHi Kathrin, it is good to hear from you! We have enjoyed following your blog and seeing what has been going on in your life! We are doing good. I can't believe we only have two more months till the baby comes! The house is coming along good. It is so hard to find time to blog so I feel bad I haven't been able to post anymore pictures of it yet. Well, hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete-Jess
Hi Kathrin, we have had a lot of help with the house (it is nice to have a big family) :) I will for sure post a lot of pictures of the baby when it comes! The rest of my family says hi!
ReplyDelete-Jess
Congrats to your grandparents!
ReplyDelete(I loved the pictures too!)