It is unbelievable but ture. On Sunday Mussie and I are a couple for five years. Time went by so fast. If I look back on five years they are filled with love, fun, adventure, fights, tears, forgiveness to me those five years where verry special and I feel verry thankfull for having a man like Mussie in my live. I got some really nice flowers from him. To bad we could not spend the day together because I had to work. I wanted to share moments in the past five years with you. So I went thrue our pictures and found some siginifiant pictures of us. I got less worse with changing my hair (ask Wolfie) but still I look different on all of them. So have fun.



Five red roses for every year one.

This was on the airport hading to our first vacation together. We went to Turkey.
.JPG)
That was my baptism.

My 20st Birthday

New years eve 2008

That was when we started dating no one new it yet 2004

The Formula 1 racing museum in Indianapolislast year

Vacation in Turkey

Grandpas 70th Brithday

This year in spring, we where planning on going on a biketour with friends, but it was cold so we went to eat Pancakes instead. Jummy.

First official pictures as a couple in 2004. We are sitting on our tiny couch in our tiny aparment.

I am not shureI think this was taken one or two years ago at Mussies moms home.

2008 us rinning 6 miles at the Marathon

Betty (Mussies nice), Mussie and me on my Birthday @ Jordanus (Mussies sister) Home in Indianapolis. The first half of the day we spent with Lauren. Going to Willow and having American Breakfast.

Climbing in the trees. You might have seen this pictrue before.

Mussie and me in Wolfgangs and Lauren driveway, with the truck. Mussie was allowes to drive it and he had a blast.

This was the first half of my Birthday when Mussie and I went to Willow with Lauren.

Being silly at our apartment 2007 New Years eve.

Being silly at my Grandparents house on Christmas 2008. Being silly at my Grandparents house on Christmas 2008.

Us standing next to the Hancock bulding in Chicago last year.

Mussies 31st Brithday
.JPG)
New Years eve 2006 (I believe so, not shure)

Mussies, sister, Niece, Mother, us, Mussies good friend and his Godchild. I think this is 3 or 4 years ago.

Mussies 29th Birthday

Mussie visiting Holland the first time with me. It was freezing cold but my grandpa still wanted him to take a bikeride to the windmills.

Bad taste Party last year

Indianapolis again

On a biketour to Hessisch Lichtenau last year

At my Grandparents 50th Annyversary this year in August

Also

This is one of the first pictures of us, we where only friends yet. We met 2002 in El Sol the Club we both worked at. This picture was taken, when I had my farwell party cause I was going to Winnipeg, Canada for one year.

This was Mussies 29th Birthday. I packed his cloth and rented a Mercedes (wich is his favourite car) I rapped the key in a box and asked him to open it. First we went for breakfast and then I told him to follow the JPS. So he followed and he had no idear where we are going to. So finally we stopped at a Hotel near to Düsseldorf. Verry close to where a good friend of us lives so we spent the evening and night with the friend and next morning Mussie and I went to the warner Brothers Movie Park (something like Six Flags) in the evening we had a party planned back in Kassel where all our friends met us. It was a really special birthday.

After having a freezing cold bikeride in Holland we had to hae a freezing cold river tour in Chicago.
Well that was it I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day.
Kannst dir sicher vorstellen das mir die bilder in america am besten gefallen.
ReplyDeleteDa hast du dir ja eine menge arbeit gemacht, schoen das wir auf diesem weg an eurem jubilaeum anteil nehmen koennen.
Alles liebe fuer eure weitere zukunft wuenschen
Wolfgang und Lauren
How fun! loved all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow neat! :) You look so beautiful in all those photos! :)
ReplyDelete