Saturday, October 24, 2009

El Sol

Yesterday was my day off. Cause it is my only free day this week I wanted to spent some time with Mussie and my friend Tina. So I went with them to work in the evening.
Mussie is a Bartender and Tina is a waitress. We had a lot of fun sitting their and chatting.
I like the little cocktail unbrellas they put on the drinks. Often when I am keeping Mussie some company I have to open up the little umbrellas, great job. Haha.

Christina ans me

Mussie and Jildes. She allways cooks for him when I dont :-))) He calls her his second Mom.






Mussie knows exactly where all the bottles stand and he knwos all the cocktail recepies out of his had. That is so amazing to me.

1 comment:

  1. nettes photo von dir und Christina, schaut so aus als waehre es da schon recht kalt gewesen (schal und pullover und so).

    ReplyDelete