Saturday, April 17, 2010

Biking to Witzenhausen

Today my Mom and I biked to Witzenhausen, to see the Cherryflowers, we where not so certain how far it would be and how hilly. Well I guess we did not take the right way cause it was extremely hilly and really far. The whole trip where 57 miles. I am really tired now and have some pain on different parts of my body, but I am verry proud and I got some nice shots. But the really fun thing was that since Witzenhausen is a lot higher than Kassel the Cherryflowers where not out yet. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.



I really liked the flowers.


This is Hann Münden. That was on our way back.



This is a cherrytree. We saw some on our way back home.







Teatime







Cherryflowers close up












By this time we where really exhausted but it was a great day and we had nice weather. It was nice to spend a full day with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment