Happy Easter to all of you. Last night I had nightshift and so I made Easterbunnies for the Eatserbrunch this morning. I picked the idea up at the internet and really liked it. So I hope you all have a godd Eastertime.
Thanks Kathie, we really had a great Easter, actually three extraordinary church services (Good Friday @ Willow; first Easter service on Saturday with our dear friends the Lee family @ Willow and than Sunday with our friends @ The Refuge) In addition to that we've spend our first WE for this season at the campground.
Thanks Kathie, we really had a great Easter, actually three extraordinary church services (Good Friday @ Willow; first Easter service on Saturday with our dear friends the Lee family @ Willow and than Sunday with our friends @ The Refuge)
ReplyDeleteIn addition to that we've spend our first WE for this season at the campground.
Wolfie & Lauren