Sunday, September 5, 2010

Graduated and some England pics


Its sunday and the day before my new job starts. I finished my old job and also school with a A. So I am really shuerly and absolutely done with school. At least for now. :-)
Just wanted to share this with you. I also wanted to share some pictures from England(embarassing but true we only haver these, other than about 700 wedding pictures).
Our Hotel in Yeovil, England. It was nice and small and in the middle of the town.

Having a little Latte. :-) It really made sence that they had two handles, cause they where really to heavey to hold them with one hand. This was our first day in England and we wanted to check out the little town before we meet up with the wedding crowd. But Yeovil is so small that we met Christina and here family who had to do some wedding shopping we walked along their way five times within one hour.




Our breakfast delivered to hour room every morning.




This was at the verry expensive Hotel we went to, after we missed our flight. Can you see the woman in the wineshelf doing acrobatics in the air. That was really amazing. Mussie said it might have been cheaper at the Hotel if it would have been here day of. :-)

2 comments:

  1. :D Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had missed this post but now I am caught up. I think th edible handle cup. Maybe we should get some of those.

    ReplyDelete