The last days where gorgeous. It becomes cold but we had so mch sun and blue sky and so we went out weith our bikes to take some pictures of the bright colours.
I really like the photos where you can see the gazebo through the trees--that is a very very good photo. As I look at your blog--I realize how i have let fall go by without looking. I have been too busy to see what is around me. That has to stop and hopefully I will not have that happen in Texas
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love all the fall colors!
ReplyDeleteI really like the photos where you can see the gazebo through the trees--that is a very very good photo. As I look at your blog--I realize how i have let fall go by without looking. I have been too busy to see what is around me. That has to stop and hopefully I will not have that happen in Texas
ReplyDelete