Monday, November 1, 2010

LONELY

Well it is Monday and since a few weaks Monday means the beginning of being alone. Mussie works at a new section of the department he works for since about half a year. The new job is driving around in whole Germany and sleep in Hotels. That is such a change for us and hour relationship. Since six years we saw eahc other every day and live together since the same time and now he is gone for five days a weak. All couples probably do understand what I am talking about. The first thing I learned out of this is, I am a optimist. I make good things out of bad. I am really trying to still enjoy myself, I signed myself up for the Gym and go there up to five times a week for running, I see friends, I go to the cinema, I clean a lot, I visit my old workplaces, I do projekts I have had In my head for long but never did them and so on. When I am so buisy I hardly feel what I feel now, when it is evening and no one to put my head on after a long and hard day, no one who listens to how my day was, then I feel soooooo lonely. Okay here some fun pictures from our weekend. Cause that is one more thing that is good about the new situations, when you see each other every day, sometimes you take him for granted. When you miss the person so much for five days a week on the weekends you don`t want to let go of the other person and time is worth so much.
We took a walk on the weekend and since Mussie is not too much into walking (he thinks why walk if you can run) he was silly. He wanted to look like he was thinking about important things.

Hhih, and I was teasing him.


So now we both tried the thinkers pose.



I really liked how the leaves looked like.

4 comments:

  1. poor Girl
    The two of you really have to endure some tough times.
    You had to give up your planned vacation because Mussi got the new job, then you were nearly never at home because of the last year with the old job and now you have time, but Mussi has to be out and about all week.

    I really hope and pray that you will keep all your activities up and just enjoy your life.

    Pretty soon we'll be on vacation and we can spend a lot of time with you on messenger and via email.

    Hab dich ganz doll lieb!

    Dein Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieve Kathrin, wat leuk om zo foto's van jullie te zien en over jullie leven te lezen. En wat ben je toch een stoere lieve meid!!! Dikke kus van ons,
    Carolien, Marcel en de kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know kinda how you feel, jamie works 3 nights a week and it is just hard to be alone at night :( it is great that you are staying busy though! sorry i have not talked to you in a long time! time just flies by so fast :)

    ReplyDelete