Okay I tried to upload a picture, but something is wrong with my notebook so I can`t. So this will be one of the posts that I allways blame other people for. NO PICTURES SORRY :-)))
As I told you in my last Post things are being taff. Life felt exhausting and heavy the last days. I have never realized that Mussie makes my life light, I can just "be" life feels easy. Feeling down like now, makes me realizeI have hardly felt anything like this in the last six years. I tried hard to keep myself up but it wasn`t going well. But today it changed. I came home from my early shift and there was a letter in my mailbox, no bill, no advertisement no a real envelope. It was from you Dad and Lauren and I have to tell you, you made my day. I opened it and I started crying and now I cry again while I am writing this, YOU MADE MY DAY. I felt so loved after this letter, so special and "bang" full of energy. Afterwars I made it threw five hours of conference without feeling tired at all, I ran at the gym like someone was chasing me and even searching for a parking lot for half an hour (while singing "let me tell you about the birds and the bees, about the flowers and the trees) and than park five minutes away from home could not get that smile from my face. THANK YOU. I also want to thank Jessica and my dear aunt Carolien (hope you are reading this) for sharing their experiences with me. Lauren I also want to thank you for sharing that you where not feeling well. Made me think of when we where sitting in Califonria in that beautifull mexican caffe outside, drinking Late`and how we where cracking up about how craby we can get.
Okay I think I am ready to go to bed now, oh did I mention that you made my day???
Praise God how He works! Since I got my iPad I have been worried about getting wet, but now I know it can handle water. Because I just cried all over my iPad! Thank you God that You spoke through us to the daughter we love so much! We lift her to you and trust that you will continue to keep her safe and happy. Hey Kathrin... You just made my day!
ReplyDeleteWonderful that we could lift you up and turned your day into a good one.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up, try to enjoy every day and especially the hours with Mussi.
I love you so much!
Dad
Lieve Kathrin, het leven kan soms behoorlijk zwaar zijn, maar met tegenwind komt er ook vaak ruimte voor nieuwe inzichten. Mooie en dierbare momenten die je weer optillen, zodat je weer verder kan. Weet dat er veel mensen zijn die heel veel van je houden en het beste naar je toe denken. Een dikke kus en omhelzing van je tante Carolien
ReplyDeleteI love it when things like that happen!
ReplyDelete