Saturday, January 22, 2011

Change


Okay there are no real pictures yet, of the plans we have with hour apartment. But we allready orderd new side- and lowboards (third picture) and I really fell in love with the couch (not ordered yet). The third picture shows the TV Mussie wants. It has 55 inch, it works with all our computers together, you can attach it to a external drive and play all movies you have on it and so on. A friend gave Mussie the advice to wait for 3 - 4 more month cause than a TV comes out you can really go into the internet. So he might wait. I am also starting to look for diferent wallpapers to make the living room and hallway prittier. We also allready ordered furnuture for our hallway (seconds pic). Okay thats it so far let me know what you think.






4 comments:

  1. OOOhhhh! I love it! It's all very modern, beautiful colors, and very very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! One thing is that the back pillows aren't attached. Over the years, I realized I really liked them attached so it keeps a cleaner look. But I still love it! So the TV wont be there when Wolfie gets there, right? Great high and low whatchamacallits too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about the TV, I was hoping you'd have it when I am there.
    On the other hand we might get more fresh air and exercise w/o the new home theatre!
    D.

    ReplyDelete