Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Process

Yesterday I got an E - Mail that the furniture for our hallway will be getting delivered soon. So I decided that today would be a good day to paint the hallway. I spent a really long time at the Homedepot to think about the colours I would like to have. Since the furniture is white I thought some colour would be nice. I do like the result and I am verry courious to see how it looks like whith the new thing. I will show it to you too. I cant wait untill everything is ready.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I can't wait to see pictures when everything is finished! Good job painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty hard to see the actual new color, it definately looks "warmer" and the end wall with the "framed" brown and the flower decor is really cool.
    Just red your mail about the shelf sale, nice job!
    Leave some work for me, you know how Daddies like to help out.
    XOXOXOXOX

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the actual color is like a beige / creme color. Not a big difference, but stays a bit cleaner and looks like you said a bit warmer. Maybe when you are here our livingroom furniture arives and if you like to we can try to find a new couch for us. Looking forward to having you here.

    ReplyDelete