Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The new sofa


So yesterday the new Sofa arrived. The good news it is here in time so we have enough room for my whole family next month the bad news, their is a little mistake in the material so we are working on that with the dealer. Do you know the feeling when you are starting to picture the new look of your living room (or something else) but before it is really done, you are not shure if it looks good in the end? Well I am happy, really happy cause our living room looks exactly like I pictured it. That is great. I also have to say that whenever I think we are done we come up with something else. So the next new thing we want, is a new table and chairs and we feel like we need to do some more painting, hahahah. And then to maje it final we still need to wait for the TV. But I thought you might want a picture first cause it might take a while until we will be able to continue, cause all this changing think really costs a lot of money, so we need to save some money first. Well thank you all for following the change of our apartment, I really apreciate all your comments.



3 comments:

  1. i really like your couch! it looks so nice and i love to see the pics of what you guys have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the couch too! Are you going to have to get a new one since the fabric was different? Or are you going to keep this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might get half a new couch :-) But they will just exchange it and the look will be the same.

    ReplyDelete