Wednesday, March 30, 2011

27th Birthday

Okay somehow the pictures are not in the right order. The frist one should be the last. So today is my birthday and so far it was really nice.



In the afternoon I had coffee with Lauren and Dad. Isn`t it a wonderfull thing that we are able to have coffee together. In the morning I went for a really nice breakfast with Mussie and my Mom. The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed the sun and the view over the park a lot. My Mom who just came back from Sri Lanka thought it was grey and cold, as you can imagine in Sri Lanka it was really hot and green. But for real it was a wonderfull day and one of the warmest too.
Mussie had to go to work then and my Mom moved on too, so I decided to go on a little bikeride and take some more spring pics. I came across some really nice flowers and trees and my eyes enjoyed the bright colours.

Selfportrait of the birthday girl :-)
In the middle of the park there where all these sheeps a sheperd and his two dogs. I stopped and watched them.
Then without me realizing why something happened they all turned around and walked to the next grassfield. That was pritty impressive and there where a lot of them.





Well it has been one of the most relaxing birthdays in a long time. Thanks to all of you who called, send me messages and postcards that made my day perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! glad you had a nice day :) love the spring pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love the sheep pictures! Thats something I've never ever seen, sheep being herded. I'm so glad you had a great birthday! :D And I think its really cool that you and your Dad and Lauren all have coffee "together".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have never seen so many sheep together--only in the movies.
    Very Cool! It is so cute the photo of us having coffee with you!>
    LOL

    ReplyDelete