There are many little things going on I wanted to tell you about. One of these things is that I am going to be a German citizian in about two weeks. I had to go threw some imigration stuff cause until now I have been only dutch. I now got a letter that I can pick up my license to be a german on the 31st of May. I am then able to apply for a german passport. I allready took a picture for that and even if it is a bit blurry (cause shot with my cell, bye the way Wolfies old Blackberry wich I am really proud of to have) I wanted to share it with you. I know it is not extraordinary great cause I was not allowed to smile :-(
The next picutre is Mussie and me. He took the bike and I was on skates and we drove about 10 miles. Mussie is so amazing cause he knows that the inlineskating is so important to me and we want something that we like together, he bought himself new skates and is starting to learn it now.
Today it was a pritty day out (still is) so Mussie and I decided to go out for breakfast. We first wanted to go to the "Orangerie" cause it is one of the nicest places to sit, but they open at noon. We then went to the pencake house right next to the river. We thought they might have breakfast but since they are a pencake house all they pritty much have is pencake :-) Who could have known that :-))) So pancakes it was.

The countdown is starting again, this weekend the Halfmarathon skating is going in its second round. Here a picture of my worst enemy.

Hope Mussie is not getting too jealous regarding your "Date" with Horst!
ReplyDeleteReading about you becoming a German citizen made me think of me becoming an "Amerikaner", I guess it is about time for that.
Cool that you have fun with the Blackberry.
Love and kisses (-:
Dad
Yay! Congratulations Kathrin on getting to be a German citizen :D And that is really nice of Mussie to learn how to skate!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Mussie and Horst all have a wonderful time skating!