Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hip Hip Hurray its the first of May

The 1st if May is Labourday in Germany and people go hiking a lot. So my workplace decided to go on a hike with parents and people with disabilities. It was a beautiful day out and we hiked for about 3 hours.



After the hike and the barbecaue some of my coworkers and I went for coffee to a place close to the river. The upper photo was the view we had. It was a great day out.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! It is finally getting warmer here and we have been outside a lot enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time to figure out what cafe' that could have bin, but I think I've got it.

    It is on top of the "Rondell" and you look at the "Drahtbruecke", right?

    Love

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kathrin,
    i have no idea why you can't find my last two blog posts because they are there and i did not take my comment off your post so i do not know where it went! how crazy! hope you can figure out why you can't see my posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I am able to see your Posts again, but none of my comments appaer on your blog and your last comment is gone too. Don`t know what happened.

    And yes Dad it is at the Rondell :-)

    ReplyDelete