Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Moms Wedding

Today my Mom married. It was a verry spontanius thing she told me yesterday. It was planned since a while but they did not have a date cause my Mom had to become a German first. She became a German yesterday and the next and last available date was today. So here are some pictures of her wedding.

Cause I did not know if she had flowers I brought her some, but then she had two Bridesflowers. Thats why her know husband has them on some of the pictures.

Pritty picture of my Mom.


The rings



The flowers my mom brought




Exchanging the rings





After the wedding



Both wearing their rings



Bride and Groom with "all" the guests.

See there she has two time flowers.




I like this one even if my moms husband said he looks like a horse.




My favourite one of my mom





Then we squeezed them into our little car to go for a coffeee at my moms. She had to work afterward. Well that was a verry spontantios wedding and a little to unromantic for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really spontaneous! :) I like the pictures. Congrats to your mom and her husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations to your mom!
    And the flowers are so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete