Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Working with Magix Xtreme Foto Designer

Since I had some time today, I used it to work with some of my pictures. Thank to Dad I know now how to have everything in black and white but keep one thing in color. You see that on my Moms picture and i really like it. The other pictures are from the birthday party we went to the other day. It is Mussie Godson Mickias and his sister Hermela. They are verry cute.

He got a new racecar for his birthday.









2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! the kids are so cute and the one of your mom is so pretty! Yes, i was wondering if i could have your home address :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very special that you mentioned me in this post and I am glad I could help a little.

    I love you and can't wait to see you in February.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete