Friday, May 21, 2010

The Forsthaus

Yesterday and today I stayed with my class at a rental house where we got prepared for our final tests. To bad yesterday it rained all day and it was cold. Bt today when we where done with the workshop it was goergoeus outside.

That is one of my teachers a extremely nice person that I highly respect and who has the biggest heart and putts so much effort in the work with his students.


There was a bird breading under the roof

We had fun with this picture cause one of the girls had her toilettries in a verry expensive bag and the other had her in a plasticbag from a discounter. They both look good with theres.

Hang out in the evening. During the first two years of school we spend so much time together and now we are so buisy and have different work shifts on verry different places that it is hard to find the time to see each other. So it was wonderfull to have two days to chat and enjoy the time together. I really hope that we can keep in touch.

1 comment: