Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photoshoot

Since my friend Christina asked me to be her wedding photographer I am getting a bit nervous slowly. So I want to use any minute to take pictures especially from people and in action. Yesterday my friend Annika helped me out with that and I think she was gorgeous. She has such a pritty smile and laugh. Thank you Annika for giving me some practice. All of you who like the pictures, this was a taff job, cause I was on the other side of the seesaw jumping up and down. Wit one hand holding on to it to not fall of and in the other hand my camera, I am not kidding on half of the pictures there was no Annika :-) With this action I give myself some credit for making her laugh so hard. Have fun with the pictures.


















2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Kathrin! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHAT IS HILARIOUS THAT YOU WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SEESAW--THE PHOTOS TURNED OUT GREAT! HOW FUN! When is the wedding that you are shooting. I think you are doing good and that your friend will be really happy with your photography skills. What a sweet family we are--all three of us are photographers!!

    ReplyDelete