Friday, May 21, 2010

The Results

Okay I was really busy the last days so I havent had time to tell my final results from my Halfmarathon. They are not verry good but it is a start and motivates me to do better next year. I became the 128th from 160. And from the women I am 41th from 60. Good enough for this time.
On this picture you see my Mom and a coworker cheering for all the people that walked, ran and skated by. That was really entertaining and made me smile on all the pictures from the last post.
Different to the pictures that my Mom took you can see on these pictures that this halfmarathon wasn`t only fun but also hard work.









The pictures are made from a professional photographer and you have to pay 12 dollar for every picture thats why I downloaded them in small, thats the best I can get them.

1 comment: