Dear Dad! Happy Birthday to you. We hope you have a great day with your wife and friends. We are verry sorry we can`t call you on your birthday since we are traveling all day, but we want you to know that we think of you. Love Kathrin & Mussie
Thanks so much. My BD turnes out rather unexpected. I am laying on my back and can barely move, because I messed up my "Bandscheiben" last WE. I am at the camper with only Robbie as company (L had to drivr home to take care of busines and other things).
But hey, it is what it is and if I'm lucky someone might show up later and hang with me for a while. Have a great time.
Thanks so much. My BD turnes out rather unexpected.
ReplyDeleteI am laying on my back and can barely move, because I messed up my "Bandscheiben" last WE.
I am at the camper with only Robbie as company (L had to drivr home to take care of busines and other things).
But hey, it is what it is and if I'm lucky someone might show up later and hang with me for a while.
Have a great time.
Love
Dad