So right now there are two weddings going on in my life. That is the wedding of my friend Christina where I went with to pick up the dress and qwe had the bachelorette party, before we take of for England tomorrow and then there is the wedding of my childhood best friend Kolja. Usually to a bachelor party only boys are allowed, but since I spent my whole childhood with these boys and was the only girl most of the time, I was invited. It was verry different than the Bachelorette one but also so much fun and so good to see all the boys back.

Here they show Kolja what he has to wear.

Some of the boys, the chicken and me. We went for a long walk and then met more guys for a grillout and baseball at the lake.

Later we went to a friends apartment on the roofpadeo. They had a band come up there and play there guitars while we had sunset.

Sitting on the roof of the house,

And thats me. WOW, what a surprise. I cant wait for the wedding, but first it is Christinas turn. I am glad to show you the pictures of England soon.
Hahaha! I LOVE the chicken outfit!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm looking forwards to seeing your pictures from England!