Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bachelorette Party

Since we had a post about picking up Christinas dress, here is the one about her bachelorette party. We where four girls and Christina. In this picture in the back you can see the big moving truck. It was Christinas moving day. They are moving to a different appartment and she expected to be buisy packing all day. With the permission of her fiance and her family we suprised her and took her with us to have a special day with her. We planned a allday outside day and this morning it was pourinf rain. We where a bit scared about our scedule. Her shirt said G.R.A.D that stands for Gavin Robert Anthony David wich is the name of her fiance.

When she came down and saw us she started crying. That was so sweet.

We took her to a tree clombing park. This one was even better then the one I was at last year.


We all had little roses matching the colors of Christinas shirt.



Here I go.








This part is so fun you jump down ther and slide all the way down.



We had so much fun.










The two in the left are Corinna and me taking a break and waiting for Melanie the person in the back.



We had a great view from up their.












All of us.



Picknick on the lake. We had planned to go swimming, but it was way to cold.







Later we went to the garden of the parents where we had decorated everything for her and made her some fun gifts.


Pants for when she is older.




Later we went to a dance club and after two hours of sleep I went to work. Puh now I am exhausted but it was so great and I think we made Christina happy.


2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how wonderful this surprise party must have bin for Christina, you really did let her know how much you love her.
    I loved the pictures, especially the funny ones where you walk up the ladder and make "faces" with two of the girls.

    I am pretty sure it was worth a sleepless night, wasn't it?

    I really hope one day we will be able to be @ a "Klettergarten" togethere!!!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D That looks like fun!
    I'm glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete