Sunday, December 5, 2010

The other day

When I decoratet my home about 10 days ago I took some pictures, but something was wrong with my internet explorer so I wasn`t able to upload them. Yesterday Mussie fixed it so now I am able to blog again :-) I am back. So these are the decorations I put up. The whole last week Mussie was home and he is also off of work today and tomorrow cause there is so much snow that they can`t do their work. I am enjoying that, even if we had hardly any quality time cause Mussies siter moved last weekend and since he had a lot of work during the week and I worked 26 hours this weekend. But I don`t want to complain he is here and that is great. I hope all of you have a great time of preparation for christmas.








4 comments:

  1. I really like all three of these photos! I am so glad mussy fixed your computer. Do u know what was wrong? Welcome back!! Isn't it fun to have the Christmas decorations out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty!
    I love Christmas decorations!
    Glad you're back!
    Btw, this is Becky, Rach and I have a new username.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Darling
    Great to have you back!!!
    Did I see this wooden block with the tea lights before?
    It is a pretty nice pice and I guess you made the Adventskranz (wreath)yourself, right?
    I am happy for you that you had Mussie around for a while.
    I think I am going to email you as soon as my messanger is back in service but wanted you to know that I am working on it right now.
    Maybe we can have morning/afternoon coffee together tomorrow, we'll see.
    Love you!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOooo That looks so Pretty!!!
    Decorating for Christmas is always happy I think!!! :) .R.

    ReplyDelete