Since a while we wanted to spend a day with Mussies Godchild and his sister. Since I had such a good time at the Refuge Sababurg with Dad I thought it would be great to spend the day their. When we arrived it startet raining really hard. Later the weather was a bit better. Somehow the pinguins where not their :-(((( We still had a nice day with the kids.
I couldn't see you on this mini cars, what happend?
ReplyDeleteDid they give any info about the Pinguins?
The eagle pictures are great, maby we should have seen it when we where there.
Glad you had fun.
Talk to you soon (hopefully)!
Paps
There was only one car where adults where alowed on and Mussie was faster than me :-) No information about the pinguins. Mussie was really frustrated he got a cick out of the thought to run around with the pinguins and then they werent there :-(
ReplyDelete