Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank you

Today it was like my second birthday cause I got many new things in name of other people. First of all thank you Wolfie and Lauren for my new front light on my bike. With this I will see and will be seen all winter long I love it.


Okay it is really hard to show how bright it is but is is really bright.

Then finally after the last public skating I decided that I need new skates cause I keep getting real bad blisters on my feet and figured that this is cause my skates are too wide in the back. Here is a real good story. Last year I payed 80 Euro for my Skates. The new ones I found where 159 Euro. But then came the suprise since it was the same store they offered me to take back the old skates I bought a year ago without a receipe and give me back the 80 Euros. So in the end the price for the new ones where 79 Euro and Mussie decided he wanted to give them as a birthday gift to me. WOW how cool.
And they really look cool don`t you think?
And if it wasn`t enough I also bought myself a stand for my guitar and new blackdrums.



This felt like a second birthday and now I am going to enjoy my new gifts.

2 comments:

  1. It is always better to have a birth week than a birthday! Cool skates! Very snazzy and professional looking!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! The skates are very cool, and the story on how you got to pay less, and then got them as a gift is really nice too!

    ReplyDelete