Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I like the flowers.......
Not shure if anyone else is still following and blogging, but somehow I am really into it right now. I know that spring still has not arrived in Illinois yet so please do not think that I want to offend you. This spring is just a miracle to me and I want to express my feelings and share them with you. Somehow it feels like it is my first spring. I see more intense, I feel and smell more intense. The colours are so bright that I just can`t believe it. Even thow the lense of my camera is real sharp it still feels like it can`t take all the brighness and the colours that nature gives us. Today I decided again to take my bike on a little Fototour, cause the cherry is in bloom right now.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i am still following your blog and love seeing all the pictures of spring! your new shoes are really cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Jess, I am glad to hear that :-) Hope you and ypur family are doing good. How is your pregnancy going?
ReplyDeletewe are doing good, staying busy.... me with sawyer, babysitting a young girl, and my mom, sister and i are working on opening a store that will be on the front porch of my parent's house. the store will have all sorts of homemade things that we have made. we are excited :) jamie has been busy helping out a little more at the campground this year and working his normal job as well. my pregnancy has been going well, not sick this time as i was with sawyer. i am due in August. hope all is going good with you and Mussie.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures and I think you are doing pretty well capturing spring.
ReplyDeleteIt is such a special time, even if we are still not there yet.
God really shows off with the wonders and miracles of his creation.
I am still blown away how so many people still belive that all of this happened by "ACCIDENT" with a big boom!?!?
Dad
I love the trees! Funny how u threw the shoes in there... You are so funny! I love you blogging. I love to be able to follow your life and I am going to try to be better at it! Love you"
ReplyDeleteI'm still following too!! I actually just got on my blog today and was ashamed that it had been so long since I had posted... I'm working on it! Our little camera that we normally use to take pictures of what we have been doing isn't really working so we haven't had many pictures of what we have been doing, but I plan on at least posting some of the stories!
ReplyDeleteSpring has finally come here and all our grass is green and flowers are blooming so don't worry I'm not jealous anymore, and I always love seeing the pictures of nature and stuff that you capture! It is beautiful! But I know what it feels like to have the photos not be able to really show the true beauty of living things. Thank you for posting Kathrin! And I like your shoes :)