Since the job I have now ends in August this year I need to aply for a new job. Because of this fact I took a new picture for my resume. First I show you the one from last year and than the new one. I hope you like it.
I like this year's way better because of your hair! I especially LOVE your necklace. What wonderful persons got you that--they must really love you! Anyone would want to hire you just from your lovely photo--then wait til they realize your wonderful skills and education. I am so proud of you!
Das neue photo gefaellt mir sehr, war das ein pro fotograf?
ReplyDeletekannst du es mir bitte senden (high res.)
Dad
PS: ich dachte ich schreib mal in deutsch, mal sehen ob sich jemand beschwert, hi hi!
simply beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteI like this year's way better because of your hair! I especially LOVE your necklace. What wonderful persons got you that--they must really love you!
ReplyDeleteAnyone would want to hire you just from your lovely photo--then wait til they realize your wonderful skills and education. I am so proud of you!