I was off on Wendnsday the first day after Dad left and I was really, really sad to be without him again. I so much enjoyed the days, the activities and his company. Mussie really helped me through this and we went out to a coffee place that day. Since that I worked every day and that really helped too. Today we went with the kids to the Sababurg Animal Parc where they have local wild animals. We watched the wolfes get fed and had a great walk out in the sun. I really hope that the snow is leaving soon. Tomorrow I am off again and I hope that I wont be sad again but use my time in a good way.
that was a lot of wolves! Did the kids enjoy themselves? Wolfie has been sad too. Maybe you better not have such a nice time next time, then you both won't be so sad to say good bye LOL
ReplyDeleteI love you Kathrin!
Lauren
Oh cool! I love wolves! Thank you for posting the pictures!!! :( I'm sorry that you're sad though :(
ReplyDelete