Its still a while untill Easter, but I have to work a lot before that so I asked my friend Annika, if she would like to color some egs with me. And so she came over and we had a lot of fun. We tried many different technices. I really like the result and use them as decorations. See it yourself.
You both look adorable and I really like to see that you obviously had a lot of fun (beside all the hours that you spend at work.
ReplyDeleteD.
Looks like fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks fun! I love the designs that you put on the eggs too!
ReplyDeletei LOVE THE PHOTO WHERE YOU ARE HOLDING THE EGGS TO YOUR EYES--TOO CUTE. If I would have looked at this post before I knew you were coming, I would have been sad remembering when we did eggs together--BUT NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN A LITTLE OVER 2 MONTHS!
ReplyDelete