Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring





I am working like crazy right now, it is the nineth day in a row that I work and I am really exhaustet. But I am focussing on the things that are coming up and those are good. First of all I I have my walkway to work and I can see spring is coming and the beauty of the flowers and the bright colors just make me smile and take my breath away. The other good thing is that I am off for five days starting on Saturday, yeaaah! My grandparents from Holland arrived yesterday and we had breakfast with them today. We are planning on go on a bike tour on Thursday. Maybe I can show you some more pictures. See there is allways something good in reward for the taff times in life.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how gorgeous those flowers are. I would love to have something like that here close to a place I walk a lot. FIVE days off--YEAH!!!! YOU SO DESERVE IT. You work so hard and you are so caring for the folks you work with. i am so proud of you everytime I think about what you do for a living!
    Tell your grandparents hello for me and yes we want to see photos from the bike tour.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could see a little spring "evidence" here!
    Yesterday the temperature was around -15 degree celsius (w. windchill) and today wasn't much better.

    I enjoyed your pictures.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete