Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nice day

Today I had my early shift I then went home to have breakfast with my friend Annika who stays at our house for a couple days. We had a nice breakfast and then decided to go for a walk at the Herkules. In the city their is hardly andy snow right now but up at the Herkule there where still loads. We really enjoyed the walk, the snow, the fresh air and just being together and chat. Back at hour home I prepared lunch and Annika played a bit guitar and we where both singing. We then had lunch and afterwards we walked to the city. We then splited up. Annika went to the circus with some former coworkers and I met up my friends from school. We spend some nice really funny hours together. After they went home I went from one store to another trying to find some last christmas gifts and came home with only one for Mussie. So I am still not finished with my Christmas shopping and that frusntrates me a little bit, cause I really do not like the city too much right niw. Cause it is sooooooooooooo buisy and I get scared that people will run over me :-) Okay their are not many pictures of this day but at least two, better than none.



3 comments:

  1. Spending time with friends is just about the best thing ever!
    Good luck on finishing your Christmas shopping! Maybe wear an orange coat or something that would stand out so people will see you and not run you over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Becky! Maybe the color of your blog! it seems so weird to see all that snow! tee hee. ours is just a different color--it is sand and drifts too!
    It sounds like a really fun day Kathrin! I am so glad you laughed a lot!
    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems really like a lot of snow, great that you enjoy the outdoors and that you have a great time with Annika, I wish I could hang out with you girls for a couple hours.

    Hab dich lieb!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete