On "Heiligabend" - Christmaseve, we invited Mussies Mom and Sister for dinner. I decided to make my first Duck. I decided to wear the gift Wolfie gave me for hour Birthday this year.


Mussie and I wanted to make a picture this is the best one out of five.

Okay here is the complete dinner.

Wolfie and Lauren wanted to see a picture of my first Duck. It was really delicious. Somehow we missed out on taking a picture of our guests, embarassing. The next morning we drove to Holland.

My niece and nephew. Evita and Nick.

All the girls in one picture.

My Uncles family is so fun and so loving with each other.

On Tuesday after Christmas we visited my Uncle and his family at their house and spend a really nice day there.



Since yesterday we are back home. We both really enjoyed the time in Holland.
Your duck looks fantastic! I am so glad it turned out so well. Did you have leftovers? I miss you!
ReplyDeleteL
I am glad you made it back home save and that you had a great family time.
ReplyDeleteIt is a little scary to see how grown up your cousins are and I heard today that Boris is 1.76 m tall.
That shows how fast life goes by. Do I sound like an old man?
Your duck looks "picture perfect" and I am sure wou've put a little bite in the freezer for me, right?
Can we talk before the year is over?
Please let us know.
Dad
:D I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!
ReplyDeleteNext year I'll have to come to your house for dinner! All your food looked fabulous!!!!
Oh, and very nice apron :)