Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter and a year is coming to an end. So I thought it would be cool to have a little review of the year 2010. Most of the pictures you have seen before. I call this year, the year of commitment cause two of my closest friends got married.
My first memory of the year, was when Wolfie came and we had a really nice time. We also had a reunion of hour Family in Nürnberg.
Another big memory was my yearly trip to the states. Coffee and a nice time at the campground. Picking up Robbie, Scrappbooks, buying dresses. I would like to put up a picture of Robbie, but they where all in my Dropbox. (Lauren can you please put the Robbie pictures back in the Folder, I did not save them anywhere)
During my trip to the States I was able to visit Mussies sister and her family. That was verry special.
Christina & Gavin
This year was the year where I had my half marathon on skates and I did all the public skating. This is something that needs to be continued next year, can`t wait for it.
This brought almost tears ro my eyes. What a cool idea to reflect. I will try to do that sometime this month! I miss you Kathie! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteYes, that was a great idea! I'll have to think about all the things in my year that I want to recount :) It could take a pretty long post...
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures even if it was the second time we got to see them! B.
Love all the pictures, I remember beeing in the swimming hall with you was the best time I ever had in a "Hallenbad".
ReplyDeleteMy favorite season picture is the "winter wonder land".
It seems like our blogging activity spreads to our follower, that is really cool.
I am so glad that we have our times on Messanger, it really helps me to get along w/o going nuts missing you.
Man how much I love you Kathie!
You are wonderful!
W.